Tuesday, January 22, 2008


The world seems so white when viewed from my back door. Ron noticed the moon as it is going down for the day. The shot is so neat, but you can see how the white snow is covering everything. Yesterday I lost my desire to do anything--no sun and the snow everywhere. I called my son Rhett to wish him a happy birthday and he laughed and told me it wasn't until the 22nd. We had a great laugh over that one. He thinks I'm losing it and I wonder, too, if I'm not. Working on a project for donation and it's not my favorite and I don't have enough in my stash to make colors complementary to it, so I just "froze" and decided to watch t.v. Today is Rhett's real birthday, and since the party last night was canceled because of the snow, we have dinner already fixed and it looks like the sun will shine today. I'll get to work on that donation quilt and get it out of the way.

No comments: