Monday, January 14, 2008


Yes it does look crooked, but it's not. :) Another UFO (unfinished object) finished in 2008. Feels good to finally get this done. It's been lurking in the closet for sometime now. It started as a black and white challenge in our quilt guild in probably 2002 or 2003. I wanted to do the challenge to support the group, but I just couldn't get into it. I finally just put it away and then later I decided to try some African fabrics with the UFO and I quite liked it. I finished it and hung it on a wall in Moab, but I didn't like it, so I took it down and added more to the sides and liked it better. Now it is completed and ready to hang. Needless to say it wasn't part of the challenge, but I now have another wallhanging to hang in the house. Not sure yet, just where, but I'll find a place.

No comments: