Wednesday, July 23, 2008


Crumbs...I've heard that they take on a life of their own. After my 4th of July celebration, I got started on some small pieces of fabric and they do get a life of their own. I had a small tub of small scraps and turned them into a small lap quilt top. I think the quilting will make all the difference in how it looks. I think the next time I'll make the strips in between a bit smaller than the width of the crumbs. The blocks were 4 1/2 inches and I sewed them together. The gold doesn't show up well in the photo. All in all when I get this done I think, with the flannel I have in mind for a backing--trucks and such that some young boy will find this quilt quite welcoming...Now to get it finished with all the other projects I have started and not completed.

No comments: