Monday, September 29, 2008


Block Party!!! These blocks were for a weekend Block Party on Heartstrings. I wasn't going to do any, but got caught up in the fun of it and realized I had some lime green left from the quilt I finished Saturday. I found I had lots of scraps to put together for this and still have lots I can make into 6 1/2 inch blocks to use up the smaller pieces. Strings are so therapeutic for me. I simply cut the strings, and start sewing. If I keep a cup of coffee on hand, I can really get whizzing with my old machine. These are to be for boys and I hope the purple is okay. My DGS really liked purple when he was 5 through 8 or 9 and I made two quilts for him with lime green and purple and even bright pink. I think he still likes those colors and he's 12 now!!!

No comments: