Monday, September 8, 2008


Roosters and Strings...This started out as strings from donation fabrics I'd received. There was a definite blue/white that when I sewed them together I remembered the rooster fabric as some of the upholstery fabric my sis gave me from a workroom in Vegas that she uses for her designs. It worked out well, but I didn't know how it would wash. I used a fleece for the back that had been donated to the Syracuse Seniors and one of the seniors, Mildred tied it. I bought some red fleece to bind it and voila a quilt is ready for the Layton Family Connection Center. I pre-washed it to see if it was all washable and it washed well. I'm quite attracted to this quilt. I tried it out before washing and it is plenty comfy!

No comments: