Sunday, December 21, 2008


66 Years ago my mother and father were wed in an army post in Glendale, AZ. Hardly a year goes by that I don't remember that anniversary as it brought the bonds that allowed me to enter this world. As I've grown and moved far away from the teachings I received as a youth, I've caused much turmoil to my dear mom. (My father passed in 1993). The picture at the right was taken several years ago at Mom's 80th birthday. My brother Steven is not included in the picture because of his passing in 1991. December has lots of dates of remembrance for me. I contemplate a lot during this month. I'm so glad for the experiences that have led me to be where I am now.

My only desire was to find the Truth and as I did that, I had to move away from the teachings that I was always taught were the truth. Each human being has within the ability to common sense and with that common sense find the balance that leads to true happiness. I've found mine and only hope that my dear mom, can some day find within herself to find the peace about my search.

No comments: