Monday, February 2, 2009





Like I need another challenge! But this one is Bedazzled from http://www.claudiasquiltshoppe.com/freebom.htm

I just loved the block and I told myself if I could find the fabric in my stash to do it, I would! Found some fabric that fit the requirements so I'm on my way. Got this done Saturday morning and now there are new directions for February.

It's been a busy week as I also got about 20 blocks ready for a birthday swap for the year. I just need to change maybe one of them and then do a couple more and stored away neatly in a pizza box are the blocks for the year!!









Finished five blocks for the Sunshine Quilt Lotto for Wrap them in Love. Below the red and white blocks are some black and red blocks that I think I'll do square in a square in plain black--another thing added to my UFO list!

No comments: