Wednesday, February 4, 2009



Okay! I'm off coffee for awhile. After I got going this morning, I kept finding one more thing and then one more thing. Ended up finishing this Split Nine Patch in Brights with a border. I put together the following quilts and added borders. I think I can rest from donation quilts for awhile.

I have a quilt class tonight on New York Beauty Blocks.

Quite a productive day!















I found these while looking for I Spy squares and decided I could sew them together today!

















I knew I could sew these together really fast! Had enough of the fabric left for a border!










I woke up this morning at 3 a.m. and couldn't sleep. I knew I had some I spy blocks somewhere. After about a half hour, I got up and started looking. Finally found them and put this together.

No comments: