Friday, February 20, 2009


UFO from 2005 has been lying in a basket right in my field of vision long enough. I started this from scraps leftover from one of my first quilts. I had some blocks already cut and this pattern lent itself to the fabric beautifully. The pattern is called pumpkin patchwork and is found in American Patchwork and Quilting Magazine of October 2005. I've got the main bulk done now in these center pieces and the two rows of scrappy pinwheel blocks for the top and the bottom done. Now I need to sew a lot of 1 3/4 inch strips together and then cut them on a diagonal to piece around all this. I'm still working on my writing and so sewing is relegated to spare time. Won't be working on it this weekend in most likelihood. Need to do the BOM for Bedazzled next week as it is the last week of the month! So where did February go???

No comments: