On Feb. 10 I showed the quilt ready to be quilted--shown as a color challenge and challenge this quilt has turned out to be!! I finally finished it today and I'm renaming it~~Mistake Quilt~~
One after another was a booboo, but it's up and I'm trying to decide where to put it. The quilting was more than a challenge in itself. The quilt is mainly on the bias and so it hangs just a bit wonky--but it's done. The photo doesn't show the three dimensional quality of the flying geese in the center. I used one stitch flying geese as taught by Ricky Tims. I also used his Razzle Dazzle thread in the bobbin to make the quilting work on such a "wonky" piece.