Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Happy Blocks Finished yesterday! Got this top done yesterday. I needed to clean out some drawers and finished up this top. That completes the "bears" I purchased. I've made two tops from the panel and then used these for happy blocks.












These blocks are some I'm now working on. Some were started. Just have a few more and then I'll have another small baby top completed.










These are the remainder of some frogs that are happy block centers. Just need to sort through some more colors for borders for them.





All in all, I've sent three boxes of scraps and fabric for heartstrings to different heartstring group members as I just have more than I can do and I needed to clear some space.

I go to the doctor today to see what I need to do with my knee. It is really slowing me down and the pain is getting out of hand, so I'm ready to face what I may need to do.

Just wish I had insurance!!


1 comment:

現在建築式™ said...

My Blog
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/markacey
Thanks for your share
Nice to meet you

Hsinchu, Taiwan