Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sewing Rooms--mine needs some help

While going through my emails this morning, I found a picture of a sewing room that has been cleaned up. This looked like something I could do with what I have and without expending some cash to do it. I have more tubs than shelf space. But this got me thinking. I'm thinking I need to make labels for the tubs and put an inventory on the outside as I'm always looking through them. Need some time to formulate a "how to" in my mind.

It seems that our sewing rooms get a bit messy! This photo looked like something I could possibly do, but not today! I've got carpet cleaners coming tomorrow and a few things to clean up and finish up before then.

http://crossroadsquilts.wordpress.com/2009/09/01/september-1st-and-what-i-am-working-on/

No comments: