Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stars and Strings




This is the end of the birthday blocks I have from a swap. I made some simple stars to put with them and added the two borders. Now, I've put everything away so that the carpet cleaners can come and do their magic tomorrow!


I do love lavender. I had let my stash run out of it and I picked some up to go with the stars. I used a little more of a dusty lavender than the two blocks I had, but they worked in nicely I think. There's orange in the black strip and it picks up the orange from the two blocks in the middle.


Now, I need to start on a BQ quilt for my oldest grandson.

3 comments:

LindaSue said...

I just can't believe how fast you can put a quilt together. Just mind blowing. As usual it looks great. I am going to getstarted in a day or two. Got some other things to work on first. Like getting other stuff put away so I can sew. LOL

Later gal

LindaSue said...

Hey gal

Just added myself to your followers Figured it out and added it to my site too . You will have to go there and add yourself.

Later

LindaSue said...

Just posted some stuff to my blog Go and check it out. Later