Saturday, November 7, 2009

7:15 a.m. and what to do with the rest of the day...



Gosh it's only 7:15 and I'm about to enjoy my third cup of Java and the Saturday newspaper with all the real estate ads.  I just love looking at all the houses.  Don't know why--just do!  I've completed a quilt that I started quilting last night and now just to enjoy.  I'm what I laughingly refer to as a "recovering Mormon".  I can't believe I missed nearly a lifetime of coffee in the morning.  I savor each drop.  Don't usually drink it during the day--man if I did I would really be hyped up.  But, that being said, I do love to drink it and just enjoy!  It feels good from the first scent of the coffee, to the brewing and then to the sensation in the mouth!  Am I a sense driven woman or just a woman with good common sense?   Or just sensuous??  There will be no vote on this!!!

1 comment:

LindaSue said...

Vote for all three. LOL

No coffee as a Mormon. I don't like coffee so would I be a good Mormon? Just kidding.

Just a question Do you have a year's worth of food stored?

AND Have you ever heard of Emergency Essentials? They are based out of Orem. Have you ever used them.

I suppose I should put all this in an email.

Later