Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My cutting table--which doubles as a kitchen island is now clean!

Yesterday, I got in the groove after a few hours of non sleep in the wee hours.  I joined in the Heartstrings Yahoo Group Thanksgiving Block Party.  My contribution will be a kid friendly quilt.  I'll be saving it however for a Heartstrings Sew-In planned for May in Moab, UT.  It will be used as a sample--maybe it can be sent to It's Sew Moab for display.  Anyhow, I got 20 of the 24 blocks needed made.  They are now cut and stored until Monday, when I can finish and add my count to the total.  Eventually these will find their way for donation...

2 comments:

LindaSue said...

That is so pretty Patti.

We are leaving tomorrow afternoon sometime and going down to Gulf Shores for turkey day.

You have a great turkey day and enjoy family.

Hugs Linda Am thinking of you. Later

Mary said...

It looks great! I think it will make a great *sample* to share at your sew-in.