Sunday, November 8, 2009

Now what do I do????


I'm not sure what I'll do with this top.  Recently, when I heard that my LQS was going out of business, I knew that they carried the blue stars and the wavy black/white, so I made up my own kits so that I'd know exactly how much to buy so that I could use all the various Baby Genius squares I had.  I came up with enough for 3 tops.  This is affectionately called Happy Quilt 2 since it is the second I've made.  It just makes me happy.  I like a rectangular quilt for kids better than a square, so I added the borders at the top and bottom.  For now it will hang in the closet with the other UFO's until I decide if I want to quilt it myself or send it on.




Below is the first Happy Quilt that I made last year.

1 comment:

LindaSue said...

Oh dear! What child wouldn't just grin from ear to ear to receive this. What a great looking quilt. You are just so talented. Keep rocking gal. Later