So far this morning I finished piecing a top that I started yesterday. Pictured here are the two quilts that needed binding. That is complete now. I just need to prewash them and then take them to Family Connections Center.
For now, I'm sitting here tethered to my oxygen and wondering when this weather will change. The sky doesn't look dirty like yesterday with the inversion sitting all around, but I can't tell if it's cloudy trying to snow or just what. We did get some snow last night and this morning I thought I was breathing better, but now I'm not sure. At least I'm getting lots done while I'm inside.
My UFO list is written down and numbered. I now have 41 unfinished objects that I hope to complete this next year. Most are kid quilts and those are easy for me to handle on my machine, but there are some larger ones too--so I'll send those out and then I'll finish by binding them. I can't believe that I have so many starts--I thought I was doing better than that, but the last two days, I made tops from just blocks and starts that weren't even on my UFO list--they are now as they do need to be completed. In addition, I have strings saved, scraps for crumbs and all sorts and sizes of squares and even some 1 1/2" 9 patch blocks that I'm saving towards a quilt--"someday." I've listed my UFO's on Stashbusters and I'm ready to begin!--or complete that is!