Friday, January 8, 2010

Stash is Moving OUT!


The other day, DH told me when he passed my stash, "That one doesn't look like you at all."  He was referring to the geranium print on the lower right of the picture.  So....instead of trying to make a quilt out of it--didn't really want to--but needed to use stash productively, right???  Within a couple of days there was a need for some quilt as you go, QAYG, blocks for a nursing home project.  See:http://www.maryquilts.com/heartstrings-qayg-blocks/

Now, I have 24 of those blocks ready to mail out and my stash is decreasing--especially of those fabrics that are no longer my favorites!

1 comment:

Mary said...

You did good! I'm up to 30 blocks and my goal is to do a set of 48 and then however many I can get done working on them on Tuesdays until the Nebraska Sew-in. I know Jay will appreciate these.