Sunday, January 10, 2010

UFO #6 Completed


I've been whittling away my unfinished objects.  This has been in my stack of such for over 3 years.  I purchased the appliques from a gal over e-bay.  I love her work and sadly I haven't seen any more of her work there.  But, now this is done and I have another to do that I didn't even add to the list.  I tried using rayon thread, but it kept breaking, so I went to a polyester.  Now I just need to get a dowel to hang it....










Since it's 2nd Sunday, it's Sunshine Yahoo Group sewing day.  I completed 4 blocks for a lotto that I'll be sending off.  This uses up all but one HST of the blue.  I added a bright yellow/orange to make a block that would utilize those HST's I had.  The color theme for this month is yellow/blue.  Hope this goes with other submissions.

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

Woww, I'm exhausted after just reading your blog for this month so far! You've really been productive and produced some lovely quilts. Thanks for showing them.