Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where's my sunglasses????


When working on these strings, I spied some bright yellow that I thought would work with it in between the strings rows.  Voila a quilt was born and I could hardly wait to get it quilted. 

It's a kid friendly quilt from various scraps of African fabrics I'd been hording for too long!

I'll save it to take to a Heartstrings Workshop I'll be doing in May in Moab...

I also have enough blocks left to make one more--it's true strings multiply!

5 comments:

Kat said...

I love it!! It makes me think of Charlie Brown. :-)

Pat said...

OMG! It does look like Charlie Brown. One never knows what inspiration has been planted in the mind and then lurks there for decades!

Thanks for the visit!

Kathie said...

I love this, what a great way to use those blocks.

Kathie L from Maryland

Mary said...

IT looks great!

Sheila said...

I love the way it gives strings a whole new look!