Another Heartstrings Completed--UFO # 10 completed
One more UFO to completion today! I started quilting this Tuesday, but just finished the binding. There was a flaw in the fabric that I didn't find until I started putting the strips on and then I saw the maybe 1/4 inch hole in the fabric that went intermittedly all the way down the fabric. Luckily I didn't need to rip out too many seams and I successfully fixed it with a seam and then did the same with the backing which has a seam all the way down--but that's no big deal. I cut the flaw out of the remaining fabric so I don't forget it's there. I think I bought this at a store closing and got it for a good deal, so it's not like I was scammed or anything. Just glad nothing needed to be done after it was quilted.