Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another UFO completed!

This little quilt was fun to freehand quilt.  I followed the butterflies for part of it and then just did simple curleques with circles for the rest.  I was a bit at a loss this morning when the computer was down for while, so I finished the quilting I started last night and then machine did the binding.  Luckily, I had just enough fabric for that binding.   Note to self:  start storing the binding with the quilt top on the hanger while it's awaiting quilting!


2 comments:

QuiltSue said...

I too have started cutting the binding and storing it with the quilt, since I have caught myself out several times.

Mary said...

I cut my binding when I finish my top and put it in a baggie in my binding bin. That way they're all together which is really good because I have tops that I've had for 5+ years waiting for quilting.