Sunday, May 2, 2010

Two More for Wrap a Smile

Two bright quilt tops sent from Diane in WA are now quilts.  The bright circus one caused me a bit of grief as I first thought to quilt in a blue.  It didn't looke good from the back, so I picked it out and have the sore fingers to prove it.  After a good night's rest, I plowed into it again and tried just my Star thread in a verigated maize color for the top and then used my Signature Bottom Line for the bottom.  It worked!!!  The quilt is such a happy one I had to step back a bit and think how a child would view it and I decided less quilting would be better and more stable since many of these quilts go to places where they will be washed in a stream.  I'll scratch this off my "to do list" and get onto some other things I've "signed up" for.

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

Woww you're busy at the moment. Great looking quilts.