Friday, May 7, 2010

UFO #28 Complete!

































Simply Quilty Treasures is now complete!  I started the blocks for this in 2008 as a block of the month and didn't really appreciate at the time what that might mean.  This year when I started my UFO list, this was included as I really wanted to see what it would look like completed.  It's very scrappy.  It includes many fabrics from other quilts and it even includes a few blocks from a lotto win from Yahoo Sunshine Quilters Group.  Judy, my quilter quilted it for me and now it is bound and complete for one of my sons and his wife.

I have two other quilts now, in process that should soon be UFO # 29 and 30!  Getting so close to the end of UFO's I can almost taste the completion success!

3 comments:

mkhquilts said...

I LOVE this kind of quilt!! I am in the process of making a couple of orphan block quilts, and the top is done on the first one. I'll post a photo soon. These are fun to make!

QuiltSue said...

It looks wonderfully soft and congrats on another finish.

Kathie said...

great quilt, I love scrappy.