Thursday, June 24, 2010

9 Patch Blocks for June are Now in a Top

Okay!  I just don't think I'm a leaders-enders sort of quilt maker.  I set up the blocks and thought I'd sew them inbetween making the dinorsaur quilt I was working on.  Well, obviously this took over.  Got 30 blocks done for June and then made them into the bigger blocks, so I actually made 60 blocks for June.  I'm going to put this flimsy on a hanger and quilt it later.  I really need to get that dinosaur quilt done and get onto a quilt for my grandson.

4 comments:

QuiltSue said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. (Can you tell I like it?)

Pat said...

Thanks! Breaking from my pattern of using off white or beige with those colors, the white was a welcome diversion. I like it too! I was making it to give away, but for now, I've got it folded on a hanger and I'll decide after I quilt it.
Pat
who watched the news last night about the very long match at Wimbledon! Quite a turn of events!

Helen in the UK said...

Gorgeous colours and the little 9 patches are cute as the cornerstones :)

Deborah said...

Love the way the white blocks line up to form "sashing"