Losing my ability to focus---got fabric for a quilt for a grandson, but I just can't seem to decide on a pattern...so I sandwiched a couple of quilt tops and yesterday I finished this one that will go to Wrap Them in Love Foundation, which is one that Sunshine Quilters donate to. It's a string quilt 9.5 inch blocks placed 4 by 6 with a small border. I quilted it using a sort of freestyle loops. I tried some fancy stitching along the borders rather than plan old stitch in the ditch and I liked how it worked. I'll probably do that again.
This one added July 2: This is the second one made from the similar strings. I decided to make 2 youth quilts rather than one bigger one so that I could quilt them easier.