Thursday, August 26, 2010

APPLES! What do you do with them??? ...Finished!






















Apples from fabric and now into quilts, folded, boxed and ready to send to Wrap Them in Love with the other quilts made from Helen's Stash for that purpose.  With a sigh of relief, I think I'm now ready to move onto making a quilt for granddaughter.  I've put that off now about as long as I can.  Sometimes it's funny the things we do when trying to avoid a project.  I don't know what it is that's making me drag my feet unless it's just such a big project in my head.  Queen sized quilts aren't really "fun" for me--they are work.  But, quilting isn't for the faint of heart anyhow!  See: How I got started with the apples

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

You've done a wonderful job with those quilts.

When you're doing the queen sized one maybe you could convince yourself that really it's 2 quilts you're making?