Tuesday, August 24, 2010
green rather than yellow. I tried the Hidden Wells pattern with some of the 1.5" strings I had and that didn't really excite me and I didn't have enough of
one dominant fabric for that, so it worked to take what I'd done and didn't want to complete to add length to the square top I had.
The browns were left overs from the other one I completed in July. I have a few coins left from this line and I may be able to get it put together in a quilt
for WAS. These fabrics looked so cute to me, but after working on them, I have to say they aren't my favorite line of fabrics. But, that being said, I think
the quilts turned out nicely.