Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Finished!

I just finished a quilt from the Bento Box pattern I used with Amy Butler fabric. The one didn't take a picture too well. It's really a pretty celery
green rather than yellow. I tried the Hidden Wells pattern with some of the 1.5" strings I had and that didn't really excite me and I didn't have enough of
one dominant fabric for that, so it worked to take what I'd done and didn't want to complete to add length to the square top I had.



The browns were left overs from the other one I completed in July. I have a few coins left from this line and I may be able to get it put together in a quilt
for WAS. These fabrics looked so cute to me, but after working on them, I have to say they aren't my favorite line of fabrics. But, that being said, I think
the quilts turned out nicely.

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

Isn't it funny how sometimes a fabric we think we like in the shop just doesn't do anything for us when we use it?