Saturday, August 7, 2010

Make It And Give It Away

You might like:
http://stashmanicur%20e.blogspot.%20com/2010/%2007/story-%20of-miagia.%20html

A wonderful find about how to vary the experiences of deleting stash.  I've ordered the book that inspired the pictures on this site and now that the last of my strippies is sewn, I can make room for other ideas inside my crowded headspace!   *grin*

Taking a couple days off sewing--today a day in town and taking in a movie: "The Girl Who Played with Fire", lunch and just meandering.  Then off tomorrow to the annual Park City Art Festival.

1 comment:

Helen in the UK said...

The MIAGIA post was VERY inspiring!! I have the book she referred to, but haven't made anything out of it yet. It has good patterns, so I bet you'll enjoy it when it arrives :)