When I started this quilt, it's purpose was to use up fabric and make some 9 patches. See: HERE
I changed the pattern a bit using a different color in each corner.
Recently, I learned my hairdresser was getting married and also that she and her intended bought a condo. So, I asked if I could give her a quilt. Autumn colors is what she likes and so I finished this quilt for her. The post describing the challenge: HERE
It's a lap quilt. I do hope she likes it. I'll find out next week when I go get my hair done. She's the one I also made a giraffe quilt for and I thought I'd get a batik quilt done for her, but I've just not got enough time in the day to complete something totally new--and get it quilted before the wedding!
Side note: with the 60 done by June 24 and 39 sent to Sunshine for Bev, brings my total of 99 more than qualifies as a block a day for summer, even if that's not exactly how I did it! At least the challenge got me to complete this quilt!!!