The photo just doesn't do the rich rust tones of the setting justice. I had some bright gold with little flecks of the same tones that I used for the borders. I had the idea of lengthening it so I add some blocks at the bottom. After looking at the picture I'm not sure it had quite the effect that I wanted, but it's done and will be sent to Peru for a shipment of quilts in Bev's honor going to Rotoplast patients there. More about Bev, HERE It seems each quilt has a learning curve. I have a box of blocks that were sent to me by Linda in Alaska and Dawn in Alaska, friends of Bev who took on the huge task of shipping out fabric to other Sunnies as The Sunshine Yahoo Group calls themselves. There was a block in the middle--the one with a heart, that was hand pieced. I've never seen a block that someone handpieced. I can't imagine how much time it must have taken. The backside had pencil markings of 1/4 inch seams. I have a turtle block that I think I'm going to make into an infant quilt. Thinking of extending it with sashing and put it on point, so it will be next. It's just that it's calico and I don't have lots of calico--well practically NONE, but I'm sure I'll find something that works. There may be more fabrics in the box at the bottom, it's just that I haven't gotten there yet! I just had to play first!