Saturday, October 9, 2010

What I'm Doing Today--Quilt A Long Saturday


As usual there is lots going on inside my head.  I did the teapot blocks awhile back and I've not decided yet how to set them and today may not be the right day to work on them.  Had a rough night last night, I finally resorted to more pain meds and finally got back to sleep.  Today, I'm just a bit groggy and the pain is still more than I'd like.  The druggist only had a few to let me have over the weekend and I may have to revert back to the Tylenol 4 that I was using at first.  But, chin up and go walking.  It's so good to be outside and walking!  A beautiful autumn day here in Utah.  Hubby is going to see DGD play soccer and I'll either work on the big quilt or take a nap! 

4 comments:

QuiltSue said...

It's great to have you here too. I love the fabric you used in your blocks.

Joanna said...

I love your churn dash blocks. I have that block on list of Want to Makes:)

Trudi said...

The quilt for your grandaughter looks really intersting too! Now rest! LOL

Sand and Sunshine said...

Love the quilt and your blocks look perfect. Hopefully tonight will be nice and pain free so you can sleep.