Sunday, November 14, 2010

Guess Who Found Some Scraps?!

While making these fleece jammy bottoms for Christmas...

















Granddaughter found some nine patches in my scrap drawer...I threw in some 3.5 inch brights I'd been saving and then cut some white 3.5 inch patches and DGD started making blocks--so my cutting table for more jammies was taken and my energy ran out--but here are some we finished:

Right now the house is real quiet and DGD is asleep and I am going to make a cup of coffee and relax a bit before sewing up the blocks she has lined up for me--and yes I need more white squares--and four more pair of jammies--but we have the prototype on that, so if we don't get it done today--it'll wait believe me!

20 blocks done and ready to sew together--Grammy's job!  With a border and quilting it'll become a quilt for sub for Santa.

3 comments:

QuiltSue said...

The jammies look great, and perfect for young ladies to lounge about in. The blocks look good too. I'm not surprised you're exhausted.

Teaquilts said...

Great blog! I got here from Stashbusters. I've been reading your blog for a while now today and I need to get to work - although now I don't want to as I had so much fun here. Thanks for sharing.

Madame Samm said...

Wow, I am thinking this is pretty amazing.....cute grandaughter...cuter than your quilt lol