Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm Done!

My sewing machine is acting a bit squirrely!  After I've quilted for awhile it goes into slow motion, so I'm done quilting for awhile and will just piece.  When the weather cooperates, I'll have to take my machine in for an adjustment--hope that's all it is and is nothing major.  I have been finding blocks and have made them into some quilts to take to the Family Connections Center.
Left from "Eat your Veggies" quilt and extended with borders.


From some string blocks (12) sitting in the drawer and using up some yellow/purple that's been making me feel like it needs to be used!

From a cute panel I spotted in the LQS and decided would make a cute boy's quilt.

The second bricks quilt--maybe there's some twins out there...

The stack, sans the first one in the list today that is currently in the dryer.  These are ready to take to the Family Connections Center.

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

Wowwee you've been busy. Now wonder your sewing machine's feeling squirly.