Got Dream Catcher top finished. I'm toying with the idea of quilting it myself. Would like to try some feathers down the paisly strips. But the whole thing is 68.5 inches wide which is a lot of quilt for my DSM.
I had 4 yards of fabric and thought it would be enough for the back--it wasn't, so I still had to piece it and got it cut before I realized I wanted it off center. But that center piece is very close to the other fabric, so it'll work. Not quite what I wanted, but in time, it won't bother me a bit!
Binding is done, and UFO #2 is now complete. I pieced this in December. Was going for a larger quilt, but stopped and made this. apprx 5.5 yrds stash used for this one--donation quilt.
Finished this one this morning. Most of the batiks I'd been trying to use up is now gone! GONE!
I cut into a bolt of fabric I'd had for quite awhile--maybe two years or more. Anyhow the colors seemed to compliment the strings quite well. It is another donation quilt.
One more strings quilt finished and ready to donate. I tried meandering ferns from http://pajamaquilter.com/
I need more practice on that, but it's coming.