Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Do You Spell Fun...DANCING!!

Oh, I wish I had a picture of the vocalist for a dance we attended last night!

But, from his website I captured this

See below for a photo link to his archives of his Valentine suit.

Picture red hearts on a white background made into a suit!  He had so much fun performing that the dance hall sparkled with his enthusiasm! 

We made a decision about 4:30 yesterday afternoon to go south about 1 1/2 hours away to a community dance.  It was held at a senior center and many were seniors.  I loved watching them as well as dancing.  DH and I haven't been dancing for simply years.  I got rather winded at doing the fast dances, but there were chairs to rest on and good friends around the tables to visit with.  We had a wonderful time.  Next week there will be a band, and we will again make the trek!  Don't know if we can do this every week, but it was great to go and have so much fun.  It perked me up for some quilting today!   ...Oh I do wish I'd taken a camera!  Found one on Tony's Web Site HERE

No comments: