Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Was Bored!!!

A couple of years ago at a quilt show I bought 4 fat quarters of  the pale yellow with lavender stars.  I needed some of that combination for the Sunshine Yahoo Monthy Lotto.  (I didn't have any yellow/lavender combo).  I did have this purplish/blue (it doesn't show well on the monitor, but it's not really purple and it's not really a royal blue, but it goes with the stars.







I found some green and made these:

I put them together for a donation quilt top:


Boring???  Well, it was to me.  So I add some pizzazz:

I like it better now.  I'm not going to quilt it just yet, but I'll cut the binding. 

These are some blocks I made for the Sunshine Yahoo Group Lotto for April:
And from the leftovers of a quilt for my sis that I haven't quilted yet.  (Goose Creek from Marcia Hohn's site.)

So, now on to another UFO!  I'm going to get these loose ends tied up soon!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Fabulous !!!! Great seeing the process...

QuiltSue said...

Yepp, pizzazz definitely added - perhaps that's what you should call this quilt?

Cheri said...

Oh yeah, just right!