Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Around and Back

This quilt started as a gift to my sister.  She received a machine and thought maybe she'd like to quilt.  For her birthday, I cut the pieces for the Goose Creek PatternThis year when she visited, she brought the pieces back, knowing she would never do them, she thought maybe I would finish them into a quilt.  Well that quilt is now done:


 As I sewed these together I enjoyed the pastels and knowing she would like some variety and some spring colors added to her quilt collection, it is now ready for me to send back to her.

4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What pretty soft colors to accent a simple pattern. I love it - it beckons for a curl on the couch with a good book.

Helen in the UK said...

Lovely soft colours. Great quilt :)

klccreations said...

I love the colors and the pattern.

Kathy T. said...

What a great sister you are - to start and then finish up this lovely quilt! Looks so-o-o-o comfy...