Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Into Strings Again...

Still not able to do gardening--still coughing--so I'm back into strings.  I found some fabrics I thought might go together and in the process get them used up without not too much thought from me.  I decided to do four squares alike and then put them together and so far I have a set of three done.  I'll need twelve of these for a quilt.  Some of the fabric--the tiny blue flowers on the white background is from Helen's stash of Wrap Them in Love, so this quilt will go there.  I think there will be enough of the blue/white for the backing.  If not, I'll find something.

2 comments:

Kathy T. said...

Your string squares are gorgeous - so spring-like and happy! They'll make up into a wonderful quilt.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

This is such a pretty marriage of fabric. I agree with Kathy, this is a gorgeous spring/happy quilt.