Sunday, June 19, 2011

Batik Slice of Lime Finished

I just finished my Slice of Lime Quilt!  
 I posted about this quilt and my getting it to this finish:
HERE 

and HERE

I'm not sure what I'll do with this quilt.  It was going to be a donation quilt--but now I'm not so sure!  What should I do with it?  It is 52" square.  I quilted it with stitch in the ditch and then squigglies around the border and inner border.  I finally figure that if I back away a bit and put the lens on telescope a bit the quilting shows better.  Here are some photos.

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

The little bit of lime really made this quilt POP. If you are not sure what or where the quilt should go - hold it a while, sometimes a need evolves.

Helen in the UK said...

It looks wonderful! If you're not sure about donating it, hold on for a while in case the perfect recipient 'appears'. Or, you could be devilish and keep it for yourself :)