Monday, June 27, 2011

No Brainer!

Choose this or this:

 Well, that certainly is a no brainer!  The bike ride today was exhilarating! 

On my to-do list today is 
  • Get my driver's license renewed!
  •  Work on my little NYB UFO 
 

Took these blocks and sewed them together and got this:
 Do I now just put a couple of borders on it or do I put some spikey things in the border too???  Still thinkin' on that one.  But I did find some stash that will work for the border fabric.  I may even try some hand quilting on this one!

3 comments:

Quiltsmiles said...

Wise choice! I love your bike, it really looks cool and the nYB WOW so far.
Jane

Helen in the UK said...

The NYB blocks look great - worth all that effort :)

QuiltSue said...

What a great bike! It must make it almost worth using it.