Wednesday, June 1, 2011

UFO List from January '11 Now Completed!

I made a list in January of the quilts I wanted to complete this year.  I have now to add this quilt, which is #26.
With this completed, I've used up 121.8 for the ufo's and with all quilting and tops given away, I've used 167.1 yds of stash.  Wow!  That's a lot of stash! 

Here's another picture on a sunny day and after washing the quilt.


     Judy quilted this and one other quilt that I haven't yet bound--but for now I'm so tired of binding that I think I'll leave it for awhile!  I've got another top nearly complete and then I'm going to play with some ideas.

     On the weather front, it was nice yesterday and the winds came in today and dried up all the rain...Cold front in for the next two days.  I'm really hoping that summer will arrive soon!




3 comments:

Marcia said...

Congrats on finishing all those quilts! Fantastic!

QuiltSue said...

That's a lot of quilts to get finished. You must have a wonderful sense of achievement, and maybe even of relief too, that they are done and not hanging round your neck like a noose?

Helen in the UK said...

Woo hoo - congrats on getting all those UFOs finished :)