Saturday, July 2, 2011

Declaring My Own Independence!

UFO List is Complete, so now I can declare my independence--ha!  I've still got some quilts started not yet finished and that is the way of a quilter.  But, my list from the beginning of the year is completed and I can breathe a sigh of relief.  This is now hanging in the hallway.  The picture isn't quite as good as I'd hoped for because of the narrow hall, but for now since I don't have DH handy for the picture taking, I'll showcase it the best I can.  It is 31" x 31" and a bit big for anything other than the hallway!  I suppose that is the way of a quilter too--too many quilts on the walls and no room for more!
 

7 comments:

Patchwork Penguin said...

Congrats on finishing your list!!!

Can I send you mine??? :o)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Way to GO!!! No you can have some fun.

LeKaQuilt said...

Gorgeous quilt! LOVE the collours!
Enjoy your free time and your new independence :o))

Debbie said...

Fireworks to you!!!! Doesn't it feel good to mark it "done" by mid-year? And the NY Beauty is a beauty. Now on to fun things.

Jan Mac said...

I love the New York Beauty wall hanging and well done for finishing off your list. Have fun with your new project.

QuiltSue said...

I love that quilt, and think the quilting works so well with the blocks, despite your reservations when you were doing it.

Helen in the UK said...

Yeah - done, finished and looking good :)