Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Really Have Been Thinkin'

Not quite sure what to do with the Liberated Round Robin.  I've had these up on the design wall. 

Rectangles are next and I've been thinking a piano key border would be nice to bring in some more "lights".


I may get to it yet, but first I need to do a pillow for grandson.  He wanted a "No Girls Allowed" and I just got some more of that fabric--thank goodness.  It won't be hard, just an 18" pillow and none too fancy for him, I'm sure.

Finished up the flannel string quilt and it feels so soft and nice.  We may just keep it and put it in the SUV for winter travel.  It's one of those, "hate to part with quilts."







1 comment:

Cheri said...

Love your RR. Irises are a favorite for me, I have a hard time parting with any of my string quilts. Wonder why that is?