...and what I got was 1.25 or something--anyway I was short! So this is what I've got:
I've been going to the local quilt shop (LQS) for my backings because then I won't have so many scraps. I order 1.75 yards to get just a bit more than the 60 inches I need for this kids quilts. When I laid this out I was short! I didn't want to make a special trip back and I didn't need anything right away, so I made up for the shortage by adding the lime green--yes it's lime green, even if it doesn't look that bright in the picture.
This is the front:
Another string quilt--yah, I know, but they are so easy to make and such a great use of leftovers! Two more to go this round of sewing and then onto something else!