Friday, July 22, 2011

Thinkin' and Sewin'


This is what I have so far for round three.   Round four has just been announced:

For those ready to more on >>>>> Wouldn't it be fun to add some curves to your project?

You can do this by doing applique, sewing bias strips down, sewing circles, making curves seams with different fabric, or _________ (you fill in the blank with your idea!).
 

I don't think I'll rush into it...just keep the quiltlet on the design wall and see how it speaks to me...

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Before I even read your post and just looked at the quilt...I thought she needs a curved edge! The piano border looks great. I really do like this one a lot.

QuiltSue said...

This is looking so good. I am looking forward to seeing what you do about curves.

June D said...

Thank you for participating in the LibRR - you are really adding to the project!