Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Very Bright Indeed!

Latest two finishes seem very bright to me.  Loved doing them!
And its bright back extended with some four patches from the front

It seems no matter how hard I try to make that strip straight it always comes out a bit wonky.  But, I love wonky!!!


Now these have been waiting and by tomorrow, there will be more to can!

Already scalded and nearly eaten already.




BLT's are the order of the last two days.  Tomorrow, I'll just juice some so that I can bottle them for winter chili fixin's.





4 comments:

LindaSue said...

Great little quilts. See, I told you that you give me ideas. The blue strings I started with the one red in the center is now going to have a red border. Thanks gal. Your tomatoes look so good. My Susie is getting and eating tomatoes from her 1 or 2 plants. Tomatoes here are over for now. Another crop is due in around Oct. Going to try to can some more then.

Kathy T. said...

I think your bright quilts are quite grand! And the tomato crop looks enticing - you'll be so glad this winter that you took the time to do the canning. Good luck.

Louise said...

Those quilts are so cheerful! I love home grown tomatoes & yours look yummy. I didn't grow any this year and I miss them!

Quiltsmiles said...

My, you've been busy and very productive. All that sewing and canning too!
I absolutely love your "wonky" one but all are nicely done.
Jane