Thursday, October 27, 2011

And There it Sits

Got the binding on a little quilt that I put together.  Yay!  It used up some purple that just didn't go with other purples that I had and I think I used up all that gold.  It's been in other quilts and I was going to use it for the binding, but either it's used up or hiding somewhere.   Honestly--do other quilters have that "forget where you put it" disorder?!!

Been really busy of late with a non quilting project.  So not much quilting going on here!  Maybe I'll get that quilt bound sometime.

8 comments:

LindaSue said...

Glad to see you posting. Hope you are doing ok. I have been busy quilting. Or should I say playing. You can check out my blog for a few pics. Yes, I said pics. LOL Missed you. Linda

Debbie said...

I am catching up on your blog....I've been tied up a couple of weeks packing up my brother's house, etc. I wanted to empathize with you about Mom's approval...I never got it either. I just didn't measure up. 12 years after she's gone and reading your post, and I still know how you feel. Glad you are sort of back to stitching. I love the Christmas cuddle quilt, so soothing.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I'm not a purple lover , but I really do love this quilt! Just something about it that calls for a curl up on the couch. Better days my friend.

QuiltSue said...

Well, it probably won't come as a big surprise to you to hear that yes, I do sometimes (OK, often) forget where I have put something.

Sarah Craig said...

Such a pretty quilt! I love the colors!! And yes, I do lose stuff in my disorder! Whoop whoop!!

Sue Daurio said...

that is a pretty quilt!! I'm losing things ALL the time, so I have lots of nice surprised year round when I do find them :)

LindaSue said...

What quilt store in Bountiful?

KatieQ said...

I really like that quilt. I'm glad you could find a way for that purple fabric to play well with others. I know what you mean about forgetting where you put something. Sometimes I look for things that are right in my hand.