Monday, November 14, 2011

Design Wall Monday, November 14

Last week's design wall ended in a stack saved for future cuts of brights.  Right now I don't want to cut from new fabric as I don't yet know what I'll need to finish up some quilty starts.  So, I have taken some crumbs I've made and arranged them into the beginnings of a quilt.  These crumbs started from an over-abundance of surfer fabric, from quilts made for my grandson.   Now what does a surfer do in UT--well, move to California which my grandson (and his mom) did.  Now, I have all these bits and pieces I hope that someone will like in a quilt.

 
See here for what other quilters are doing this Monday
Happy Monday everyone and here's hoping for lots of quilty progress in your week.

7 comments:

QuiltSwissy said...

A wonderfully fun quilt! Thanks for sharing!
glen in Louisiaian

Denise :) said...

This is fun -- and bright and cheery! I think it will definitely be a happy for the lucky recipient! Have a GREAT week! :)

Kathie said...

Its a very happy looking quilt, I am sure someone will love it.

Mary said...

I love the look of crumb quilts. They always seem to have so much energy!

Jackie said...

This is such a happy quilt....love it!

Heather said...

So bright and cheerful, someone will absolutely love it! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I hope to be back and see how your crumb quilt turns out. :o)

Quilter Kathy said...

Love your crumb quilt...very happy and the sun blocks are perfect for it!