Monday, January 23, 2012

Design Wall Monday, January 23, 2012

My brain is getting fried!  Lots of things going on in my head, color challenge, fmq challenge, lotto blocks, finishing up and then design wall Monday!

This weekend I played with my color challenge:
I added some borders and then played a bit with some shapes and so far I have this on my wall today:
I don't want it to get too complicated.  I think I'll make it into a table topper, so I'll let it set til I get some other projects finished and then maybe quilt it as it stands.


I finished this little gem from last week into a Valentine table topper--never had one of those!
That's all in the quilting world.  Linking To Judy Here:
Been playing Words with Friends on Facebook--wondering if it's even fracturing my attention "disorder" even more, but it's been fun seeing friends on a different level than before the games.  I'm still an inexperienced "Newbie" especially since I've never played Scrabble!  There's a game in the closet sitting there unopened, but the computer games are so much fun--but you have to wonder about playing a game with hubby with him in the other room and we're playing two games at once so there's no time lag.  It does keep me awake in these dark winter evenings and that is a big PLUS!

4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Just love the color challenge piece! Don't add any more! I have the patterns printed for your valentines piece - just haven't found the right fabrics, but just love the flow or yours.

Cathy Tomm said...

Love what you are doing with the blue green challenge quilt.

KatieQ said...

The color challenge quilt looks super. I can't believe how different it looks with the applique shapes.

Gari said...

What a creative color challenge top. I want to think like that but it is slow in coming. Keep posting, I need the inspiration.